Blairgowrie Rosemount Golf Course (est. 1889)
Yards: 6630 Holes: 18 Par: 72
Blairgowrie Golf Club's Rosemount Course, which was established in 1889, is one of Scotland's finest inland golf courses, consisting mainly of trim avenues of luxurious green set amid pine, birch and heather.
It is pristine and well-ordered in every way and yet there remains a strong sense of the natural topography of this area. A real gem of a course, Rosemount is one of the highlights of golfing in Scotland.
The Rosemount golf course is an excellent destination for anyone taking a golfing break in Perthshire. While not as demanding as the neighbouring Lansdowne course, Rosemount is still a satisfying test of your golfing skills.
For both the Rosemount and Lansdowne golf courses the dangers are similar and positional play from the tee is vital. Choosing a three wood or driving iron and losing some distance should not compromise a good score. Rosemount is a very satisfying golf course that rewards the careful golfer.
|Club Hire||Buggy Hire|
|Putting Green||Driving Range|
Golf Course Road
Secretary: Douglas Cleeton
Professional: Charles Dernie
Green Fee Rates:
May to September
- Weekdays & Weekends £65 per round per person, £95 per day per person (one round over each 18 hole course)
April & October
- Weekdays & Weekends £45 per round per person, £70 per day per person (one round over each 18 hole course)
- 27 holes £50 per person (9 holes over the Wee Course followed by 18 holes on Lansdowne or Rosemount)
November to March
- Weekdays & Weekends £25 per round per person
- Please note that fairway mats are in use during this time