Carnoustie Country Classic 2018
The Carnoustie Country Classic has a dedicated following with golfers from across the UK and beyond taking part. Regarded as one of the friendliest tournaments in the golfing calendar, the Carnoustie Country Classic is a 72-hole stableford competition with gents, senior gents, and ladies categories.
Playing a round on the Montrose Medal, Panmure Barry and Monifieth Medal links courses (all former Open qualifiers) as well as the famous Carnoustie Championship course, the Carnoustie Country Classic captures all the beauty and drama of Scottish golf at its best.
- 5 night stay in the Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel & Spa, Carnoustie
- Breakfast daily
- 4 rounds of competition golf on the courses listed below
- Welcome Reception and Gift bag
- Access to Social Evenings
- Prize Giving Dinner (includes a half bottle of wine or soft drinks per person)
- Open to both Gents and Ladies