House of Turin
The House of Turin is an exclusive 20-acre estate surrounded by sweeping lawns and majestic views across to the rolling Angus countryside. At its heart is a luxurious 5* 10-bedroom country mansion perfectly located within easy reach of Carnoustie, St Andrews and Trump International.
The House of Turin is steeped in history. It was built in 1659 before being relocated stone by stone to its current site just outside Forfar in 1907. Ideal for exclusive group bookings and conveniently located within easy driving distance of the Scottish Highlands and some of the world’s best golf courses, the House of Turin is an ideal golfers’ retreat.